- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our website – https://www.jonhywee.com/ (the “Website”) and other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Jonhy Wee qualifies as a Data Controller under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)). As such, we aim to comply with all legal obligations which the GDPR implies on Data Controllers.
“User” or “you” or “your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
“Services” include any and all services, which Jonhy Wee may offer to the User, through the Website, including, but not limited to the sale and distribution of the Jonhy Wee Unisex Pee Bag.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
- Jonhy Wee may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
- The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Website. Jonhy Wee collects and uses the information for the purposes of responding and providing Services to the User, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarise them with new functionalities on the Website.
- We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
- The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- (i) Contact Information: Your full name, email address and other information you may provide, such as your mobile phone number and company name.
We collect this information in order to verify your identity and perform our services to you.
- (ii) Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
We collect this information in order to provide you with a better user experience.
- (iii) Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
We collect this information in order to improve our services and your user experience.
- (iv) Communications: Between you and Jonhy Wee support staff regarding the Services.
We collect this information in order to keep track of our team’s performance.
- HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Like other websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary. For more information, please see Section 5 below.
- We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of five years. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
- Personally identifiable information collected by Jonhy Wee may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to Website administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website – our Web hosting service for example – may have access to such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by the applicable law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities, whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
- Jonhy Wee GmbH & Co. KG won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won’t sell information about you.
- We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (3) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (4) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone.
- If we are going to share your information in response to legal process, we’ll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we’re prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper.
- As noted above, certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website and Mobile App – our Web hosting service for example – may have access to such information.
- RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted, please contact us.
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
- We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of out electronic systems and databases. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks.
- If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
- Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
- If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual, we will notify you without undue delay.
- As mentioned, you may, at any time, review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Jonhy Wee. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Jonhy Wee does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW.
- Jonhy Wee is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the Federal Republic of Germany.
- If you are accessing the Jonhy Wee Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Jonhy Wee in the Federal Republic of Germany and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.
Jonhy Wee GmbH & Co. KG
Zur Grafenmühle 147 Grafenmühle 147, 46244 Bottrop, Germany
Telephone: +49 157 3957 2240